Queen Latifah Net Worth (Singer, Songwriter)
Queen Latifah Net Worth Queen Latifah is an American Singer, Songwriter, Producer, Actress, and Rapper. Latifah featured Khadijah James on the FOX sitcom Living Single, from 1993 to 1998. Her third collection Black Reign (1993), produced the single “U.N.I.T.Y.”, which won a Grammy Award and was effective on the Billboard Hot 100. Queen Latifah Net Worth is Around $60 Million. She at that point featured in the number one spot part of Set It Off (1996) and discharged her fourth collection, Order in the Court, in 1998, with Motown Records. Latifah picked up standard achievement and recognition with her execution in the film Chicago (2002), getting an Academy Award designation for Best Supporting Actress. Latifah discharged her fifth collection The Dana Owens Albumin 2004. In 2007 and 2009, she discharged two more studio collections – Trav’lin’ Light and Persona. She made the daytime television show The Queen Latifah Show, which kept running from late 2013 to mid-2015 on CBS. She has shown up in various movies, for example, Bringing Down the House (2003), Taxi (2004), Barbershop 2: Back in Business (2005), Beauty Shop (2005), Last Holiday (2006), Hairspray (2007), Joyful Noise (2012), 22 Jump Street (2014) and Girls Trip (2017).
About Queen Latifah
Dana Elaine Owens born in Newark, New Jersey, U.S. on 18th March 1970. Her Parents name Lita and Lancelot Owens Sr. Owens went to Essex Catholic Girls’ High School in Irvington, however, moved on from Irvington High School. Her folks separated from when Latifah was ten. Latifah was brought up in the Baptist faith and went to Catholic school in Newark, New Jersey. She discovered her stage name, Latifah signifying “fragile” and “exceptionally kind” in Arabic, in a book of Arabic names when she was eight. Always tall, the 5-foot-10-inch (1.78 m) Latifah was a power forward on her secondary school ball team. She played out the number “Home” from the melodic The Wiz in a syntax school play.
Queen Latifah Interesting Facts
|Full Name||Dana Elaine Owens|
|Date of Birth||18th March 1970|
|Place of Birth||Newark, New Jersey, U.S.|
|Occupation||Singer, Songwriter, Producer, Actress and Rapper|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|First Album||All Hail The Queen|
|Shoe Size||10 (US)|
Queen Latifah Net Worth
Queen Latifah Interesting Facts
- Being one of the taller understudies in the class, she was additionally on her school ball group.
- Her first employment was to work at Burger King which she did while working at Manhattan Community College.
- At 18 years old, Latifah started beat-boxing and rapping for nearby hip jump bunches in the Bronx, New York City.
- She was one of the initial couples of individuals from the Flavor Unit, a gathering of rap specialists and MCs drove by a DJ called The 45 King.
- She ran over the name Latifah at 8 years old when her cousin brought home a book of Arabic names in which Latifah implied kind and sensitive. She would not like to be known as MC Latifah when she began picking up the distinction in the hip-jump music scene so included the prefix, Queen, since her mom dependably revealed to her that each lady should be dealt with like one.